Giving Thanks!

So happy to have finally made it to the first holiday of the school year! Thanksgiving in Canada falls on October 13th. To celebrate the holiday and show our gratitude, a bunch of Canadian TPT sellers are holding a one-day sale this Sunday, October 12th!

I'm so very grateful for everyone that has supported my little store on TPT. Everything in my little store will be marked down by 20%.

I will be posting a simple post-Thanksgiving writing activity that I threw together for Tuesday morning!  It will be free so look out for it!

I have 2 products that have been very popular on TPT this fall - Healthy Eating and Four Seasons.

My grade one class is in the midst of our Healthy Eating unit. It's one of my favourite units to teach because we all have connections to food!  After Healthy Eating, we will focus on the Four Seasons and Seasonal Changes. This summer I created a Four Seasons game inspired by Jeopardy that I'm excited to try at the end of our unit as a review.

           




 
You can also visit the other stores that are participating in this sale. Have a wonderful, relaxing Thanksgiving weekend!


No comments

Powered by Blogger.