Pages

Monday, September 09, 2013

My Home Away From Home!


My room is slowly coming together.  I'm optimistic about the first grade classes going through a shuffle which would leave me with three less students (from 23 to 20).  Doesn't seem like a lot, but it makes a difference in terms of classroom space!


Classroom Library
 
Classroom Library
I sorted by theme.  Once I finish reading assessments, I will put out levelled book baskets that students select from for Independent Reading.










Listening Centre


Listening Centre

  
My least favourite!  I can't seem to foster enough independence here.  At first, I don't allow them to change the tape or CD.  Once I do, it still doesn't seem to work.  Then SOMEBODY always seems to touch the volume dial and mute the player.








Work Windows
 
 

Word Wall
  
Ice Cream Sundae Rubric

Calendar Wall










Hallway Work Windows
 
 
Classroom
 


 
 
My Desk

No comments:

Post a Comment