My Home Away From Home!



My room is slowly coming together.  I'm optimistic about the first grade classes going through a shuffle which would leave me with three less students (from 23 to 20).  Doesn't seem like a lot, but it makes a difference in terms of classroom space!


Classroom Library
I sorted by theme.  Once I finish reading assessments, I will put out levelled book baskets that students select from for Independent Reading.










Listening Centre


My least favourite!  I can't seem to foster enough independence here.  At first, I don't allow them to change the tape or CD.  Once I do, it still doesn't seem to work.  Then SOMEBODY always seems to touch the volume dial and mute the player.








Work Windows

  

Calendar Wall













Classroom





My Desk

No comments

Powered by Blogger.