Seasons of an Apple Tree

I found this fabulous craft idea on Pinterest from Lakeshore Learning that I just had to try.  It seemed simple enough for our ability level so early in the school year.


My wonderfully crafty co-worker adapted it to her tastes and I liked her version so I went with that. 
We used a tree trunk template that was photocopied onto brown construction paper.  You can grab it {here}.
You will need:
  • brown pipe cleaners or yarn
  • brown, orange, yellow, red, pink, and green tissue paper
  • cotton balls
  • foam pumpkins or jack-o-lanterns
  • tree trunks
  • liquid glue
  • ledger sized paper (11x17)
  • 12x18 construction paper for mounting

Books about Apples and Apple Trees


My Sample


Hard at work

           

Some finished products
              

2 comments

  1. That's a very cool activity. I'm pinning it!
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs
    I'm having an easy giveaway at Grade ONEderful. Hope you stop by:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like! And I'm on it! Thanks!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.